TimberLok Truss Screws by FastenMaster
Free Ground Shipping!Orders over $99 qualify.
365 Day No-Hassle Returns
The FastenMaster TimberLok replaces 3/8 in lag screws and enables you to complete wood-to-wood projects faster, easier and stronger. TimberLOK is approved in ACQ Pressure Treated Lumber. There is no need to predrill with TimberLOK; its sharp point and aggressive threads zip right in to the densest woods.
- Stronger design shear values than 3/8 in lags
- Nationally recognized testing and code approvals
- Sharp point and aggressive thread penetrate the densest woods without pre-drilling
- Unique tapered head countersinks easily into wood for flush appearance
- Proprietary three-step coating process protects against corrosion, even in pressure treated wood. ACQ approved
- Free bit in every package
|Screw Length||2-1/2 in and 6 in|
|Screw Size||5/16 in|
|Material Type||Steel with 3 layer epoxy coating|
|Pack Size||50, 250, and 500 packs|
|Included Accessories||(1) 5/16 in Hex Drive Bit|
|Other||Made in the USA!|