General Purpose Structural Post with Angle Adjustment by LMT Mercer
- Creates a sturdy, reliable foundation for your deck railing
- Stronger, more durable, easier-to-install alternative to traditional 4x4 wood posts
- Can mount to a deck surface or concrete patio
- Adjustable to 36-inch or 42-inch railing
- Top guide block is totally adjustable to ensure your post is plumb
- Made of tough, weather-resistant galvanized steel
- Post mount with 2 PVC guides
- A #10 x 1-inch screw
How To Adjust The Height
- Center the bottom PVC guide to the height where the bottom rail brackets will attach. Fasten with the included screw.
- Loosen the center nut and adjust the top PVC guide to ensure the post is plumb.
- Used as-is, the post is perfect for 36-inch rail systems. For 42-inch rail systems, remove the top guide block and flip it over for extra height.
|Material Type||Galvanized steel|
|Post Size||4 in x 4 in|
|Rail Height||Works for 36 in or 42 in rail|
(width x depth x height)
|3-1/2 in x 3-1/2 in x 37 in (For 36 in rail)|
3-1/2 in x 3-1/2 in x 43 in (For 42 in rail)
|Package Contents||(1) post with (2) PVC guides, (1) #10 x 1 in screw and installation instructions|
|Warranty||View LMT Warranty Information|