At DecksDirect, we understand how crucial it is to get the materials you need on time. Even more so, we know how awesome it is when your order arrives earlier than expected. As the largest online stocking retailer of premium deck products in the country, we pride ourselves on having the exact items you need and getting them out the door fast.
Most orders placed on standard business days, Monday - Friday, before 3:30 p.m. CST will ship out that same afternoon from our warehouse directly to you.
Our central storeroom location in Indianapolis allows us to reach 80% of the contiguous United States in 3 days or less with standard ground shipping.
Better yet, the majority of orders placed will qualify to ship for free with minimum purchase.
Look at the map below to see delivery lead times
If you have a time-sensitive order or any shipping questions you'd like answered, please give us a call at 1-888-824-5316. We're more than happy to find the best solution to get you your items on time and keep your project moving.
Need your order yesterday? Checkout your express shipping options below and find out when you can expect your order
LTL Freight Shipping
A less-than-truckload (LTL) delivery means that your order is too large or heavy to ship via regular delivery methods. Unlike smaller orders which arrive on a small delivery truck or van, larger orders are shipped on pallets and are delivered in a "big truck." Getting your products on a pallet is no big deal. Check out the video to see what you can expect with your shipment.
What to Expect
- We'll let you know when your order is all packed up and has left our warehouse.
- When the shipment is en route, the shipping company will contact you to arrange a time to meet you for delivery at your home or jobsite.
- When scheduling your delivery, be aware that you must be available to meet the delivery when it arrives. Also, delivery to a residence is curbside only.
- When the delivery truck arrives, the driver will open the back of the truck, at which point you will be able to remove the product from the pallet on the truck.
- Unloading your items from the truck gives you the opportunity to inspect your items to be sure you received everything you were supposed to, and to verify that the items arrive without damage.
- Once you've unloaded everything, sign for your order with the delivery driver making sure to note any missing items or damage.
- Finally, and most importantly, enjoy! You're one step closer to relaxing afternoons, backyard barbecues, and a better deck.
Please keep in mind that both DecksDirect and all delivery companies observe several holidays throughout the year. In general, you can expect at least an extra day of processing and shipping time to be tacked onto orders during these busy periods.
For more information on how this may affect your delivery, check out these shipping company schedules:
Local Pick-Up in Minnesota for Select Items
Live in the Minneapolis area and want to pick up your order today? Some items are available for local pick-up by placing your order over phone. Call 1-888-824-5316 to learn more.