TimberTech Advanced PVC Porch Boards by AZEK
- Impressive, luxurious wood looks in a durable PVC package
- Tongue-and-groove profile creates a seamless walking surface with no visible fasteners
- Complete resistance to mold, mildew, water damage, and termites
- Low-maintenance: never needs painting, staining, or sealing
- Bold color options with natural cathedral wood graining
- Multiple widths available to create stunning deck board patterns
Create a beautiful, polished porch surface with tongue-and-groove TimberTech Advanced PVC Porch Boards by AZEK. With a range of striking, natural colors, these boards look incredible and are built to withstand the elements for years to come.
Note: TimberTech PVC Porch Boards should be installed under a covered porch or overhang. Water will not drain through the tongue-and-groove boards like it will through deck boards with gapping between them.
|Finishes||Coastline, Dark Hickory, Mahogany, Oyster, Slate Gray and Weathered Teak |
|Pack Size||(1) Board|
|Board Type||Interlocking Tongue and GrooveMust be installed under overhang. Water will not drain.|
|Lengths Available||10 ft, 12 ft or 16 ft|
|Widths Available||3-1/8 in and 5-1/2 in|
(width x thickness x length)
|3-1/8 in: 3.13 in x 1 in 12 ft or 16 ft 5-1/2 in: 5.5 in x 1 in x 12 ft or 16 ft|
|Recommended Fasteners||DECKFAST® Trim Head Deck Screws By StarbornAZEK Recommendations- Minimum #7 x 2 in 305 stainless steel trim head screw with #17 drill point - When using a pneumatic flooring nailer, AZEK suggests using barbed/serrated 2 in stainless steel cleat “T” nails or “L” cleats. - For salt water coastal applications, use 316 stainless steel fasteners.|
|Warranty||View TimberTech Warranty Information |
Purchaser must register their product to ensure warranty coverage.