1/8 Inch Stainless Steel CableRail in Bulk by Feeney
- Opens up your deck view
- Modern, industrial style
- Made from ultra-durable grade 316 stainless steel
- Compatible with wood or metal posts
- Slim 1/8-inch cable virtually disappears into your view
- Ultra-durable and low-maintenance
Transform your deck railing into a stunning cable railing setup with Feeney's 1/8-inch 316 Stainless Steel CableRail. Individual cable strands are polished and twisted into a slim, 1/8-inch diameter cable that virtually disappears into the natural beauty beyond without reflecting light or cutting into your view.
Complete Your Feeney CableRail
- CableRail Quick-Connect® fittings at one end of a cable run
- CableRail Quick-Connect® Threaded Terminal fittings at the other end
- CableRail Cable Cutter for 1/8 inch Cable to cut off your cable runs
- CableRail Lacing Needle for 1/8 inch Cable to feed your cables through posts quicker and without damaging the cables
- CableRail Release Tool for 1/8 inch Cable so you can correct any mistakes during installation without having to cut off and discard a section of cable material
Using 1/8-inch Feeney CableRail with your TimberTech Classic Composite railing system? You can find your specialized hardware kit here.
Feeney CableRail FAQsWill CableRail meet building codes?
Building codes vary from location to location. DecksDirect always recommends checking with your local building department before installing or updating your deck.How far apart should I space my cables?
We recommend spacing cables no more than 3 inches apart. The International Building Code requires that a 4-inch sphere cannot pass through any opening in your railing, and since cable is non-rigid, we also have to account for the flex of the cable.How far apart should I space my posts?
We recommend setting posts a maximum of 6 feet apart with an Intermediate Picket at least every 3 feet. This setup, combined with cables spaced 3 inches apart, will ensure that cables don't open past the 4-inch building code requirement.
Your installation could be delayed if you are unable to disconnect a cable from a Quick-Connect® fitting! We strongly recommend adding a Release Tool to every Feeney CableRail order!
CableRail Installation Instructions (388 KB)
Stainless Steel Care & Maintenance (88.1 KB)
CableRail Warranty (53.1 KB)
|Length||Sold by the foot, 100 ft pack, and 500 ft pack
When ordering by the foot, the maximum length per roll we can ship is 500 feet. For example, if you order 800 feet, we will send one 500 foot roll and one 300 foot roll.
|Material Type||316 stainless steel|
|Warranty||View CableRail Warranty Information|