Durables Vinyl Railing manufactures several popular styles of sleek and sturdy vinyl railing to enhance the look of your outdoor space. With a wide variety of infill styles, three classic colors and even some straightforward rail kits; Durables Vinyl is sure to offer the right product for your deck project. Shop Durables Vinyl Railing Systems today!
Durables Vinyl Railing Systems
For your convenience, check out Durables product pages to view the components and complete deck railing systems. Shop the different Durables vinyl rail options at DecksDirect and order today!
How Much Are Vinyl Railings?
Vinyl railings are available at a variety of price points and design types to make the most of your outdoor space. From simple and straightforward to ornate and detailed, Durables Vinyl Railing offers an affordable deck railing option.
One significant advantage of vinyl deck railing is low maintenance beauty. Enjoy your vinyl railing system for years without resealing or repainting, which will help you save money and time in the long-run. Learn more about how to keep your vinyl railing looking stunning for many years in the “How to Keep Vinyl Railing Looking Great” post.
Are Vinyl Railings Sturdy?
Vinyl material is durable and features a longer lifespan than standard wood railing systems. In the case of Durables’ vinyl deck products, they are resistant to rotting, chipping, cracking, or discoloration.
These products are also touted for being impact- and weather-resistant, the latter of which being a major factor that affects the look and integrity of most outdoor structures.
According to Durables Railing, its premium vinyl railing lines are made of the highest quality of vinyl and are up to 50% stronger than other brands. For a tough, durable, vinyl railing design that will last for years to come!
What is the Best Deck Railing Material?
Vinyl is a strong contender for the best deck railing material, along with wood, steel, and aluminum railing. If you are looking for the right railing system for a deck, porch, or patio we offer many options at DecksDirect.
Here’s why vinyl is a top choice for decking with rails:
- The deck rail system can stand strong against the weather elements of all regions in the United States.
- Vinyl railings have different styles and designs to suit a home’s architectural style. For example, you can have the classic square balusters or a colonial-style turned balusters. From metal balusters to strong vinyl balusters, Durables deck railing has you covered!
- Deck railing is all about security, and vinyl rail kits by Durables are compliant with the top deck industry building codes. The railing kits’ top rail has aluminum inserts included to help them last longer and attach stronger to the deck railing posts.
How Do You Install Vinyl Railing?
Check out the deck railing installation instructions that came with the Durables branded vinyl railing kit. Take this general approach:
- Identify the product. The company has classic and premium vinyl railing systems. Waltham and Brighton are classified as classic vinyl railing kits, while Manchester, Harrington, Westport, Ashington, Bradford, Kirklees, and Dorset as premium Durables vinyl lines.
- Layout your deck railing sections per your deck layout and plan for level or stair railing installation.
- Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to mount and install the deck railing.
Deck board vinyl railing. Durables also offer railing lines that feature a decorative top rail made by installing a composite deck board or natural wood deck board on the top rail. The vinyl rail systems do not include the deck board itself, as you’ll be the one to find what matches your wood or vinyl deck and deck style.
Vinyl railing gates. You can install vinyl railing gates by Durables to boost the function of your deck railing and complement your railing system. For example, the Manchester gate kit’s top and bottom rail and balusters are the same as found in the Manchester railing systems.
Get vinyl railing kits and relevant products available at DecksDirect. For more information about Durables, such as product warranty and support, give us a call at 1-888-824-5316. One of our deck designers would love to help with your deck build and project.