Keep Your Fascia Surface Smooth
Pro Plug System for Trex Fascia by Starborn
For a straightforward method of face-fastening down your stunning Trex Fascia boards while keep a smooth, undisturbed surface look no further than the DECKFAST Pro Plug System for Trex Fascia by Starborn. Get the strongest holding power available while maintaining a natural and seamless look on your composite fascia boards with Starborn.
Perfectly sized plugs cover and protect your screw while coordinating and completing the surface. Simply pre-drill using the Fascia Plug Tool (sold separately), attach your fascia boards directly to your joists using the Pro Plug Tool (sold separately) and the included screws, then tap the color-coordinating plug in place.
Starborn offers plugs made from the exact Trex fascia board material as the boards themselves. Choose the Trex fascia finish you're installing to perfectly blend your project together.
- Corrosion-resistant Epoxy Coated Screw option
- Marine Grade 305 Stainless Steel Screw option
- Star-Drive for bit engagement
- 100 screws included in the pack
- Use with Pro Plug Tool to install into board
- #10 x 1-7/8 inch size screw
- Perfectly fit into the Fascia Plug Tool hole
- Created from same durable composite material as Trex deck board
- Fulfills fascia board surface for a smooth, unblemished look
- Keeps the look consistent and protects hardware
- Fascia Plug Tool pre-drills your pilot hole
- Pro Plug Tool sets the depth of your screw
- Sold separately in kit
Protect your deck investment and keep your outdoor living space looking its best year after year with the DECKFAST Pro Plug Systems for Trex Fascia by Starborn; in stock and available to ship to you. Get started on your outdoor project planning today! Give our deck designers a call at 1-888-824-5316 or send us an email at email@example.com to start laying out the look you want.