Camo Marksman Installation Tool
Choose the Right Tool for the Job!
There’s nothing more frustrating then having the wrong tool, no matter what the project at hand. Camo Hidden Fasteners has recently expanded their Marksman Installation Tool lineup to include the Pro-X1. Each of their four tools works for installing the Camo Hidden Deck Fasteners, but are all a bit different. With a little bit of knowledge, choosing the right tool for the job will be effortless. To purchase any of these tools, visit the Camo Marksman Tool product page.
Camo Marksman - Edge Unit
- The Edge Unit tool's innovative design is perfect for installing pressure treated deck boards directly next to each other, rather than with the typical 3/16" or even 1/4" space between boards. The tool works with any standard drill to secure CAMO fasteners diagonally through the deck board and into the joist.
- What makes the Marksman Edge Tool unique: The Marksman Edge Unit creates zero gap between the deck boards and can be used with any kind of drill.
Camo Marksman Pro
- This heavy-duty contractor grade tool features dual screw guides fasten both sides of board with single tool placement. The tool has a clamping action that grips the deck board and provides a gap of 3/16" between deck boards.
- What makes Marksman Pro unique: The Marksman Pro is heavy-duty and allows for installation of fasteners on both sides of the tool.
Camo Marksman Pro-X1
- Similar to the Pro model, the Marksman Pro-X1 is a heavy-duty contractor grade tool that features dual screw guides to fasten both sides of board with single tool placement. The Pro-X1 also provides a gap of 1/16" spacing between deck boards.
- What makes Marksman Pro-X1 unique: The Pro-X1 is the only Camo tool that provides the thin 1/16" spacing between deck boards.
Camo Marksman Pro-NB
- Again, similar to the Pro model, the Marksman Pro-NB is a heavy-duty contractor grade tool that features dual screw guides to fasten both sides of board with single tool placement. Also like the Pro model, this tool has a clamping action that grips the deck board and provides a gap of 3/16" between deck boards. The Marksman NB is great when you have a narrow deck boards as it is adjustable for board widths of 3-1/4" to 5".
- What makes Marksman NB unique? The Marksman NB is adjustable for use with board widths of 3-1/4" to 5".
DecksDirect is the largest stocking dealer of Camo Hidden Fasteners and Marksman Tools, so you can be confident that your order will ship out quickly, most on the Same Day! With Camo Deck Fasteners you'll also enjoy Free Ground Shipping on orders of $99 or more. DecksDirect also offers a FREE 60-day warranty on all Camo Marksman Tools from manufacturing defects (Camo does NOT provide a warranty for the tool, only the fasteners).