Fiberon Good Life Composite Fascia Boards
- Fascia boards give your deck a clean, finished look and protect your deck framing
- Long-lasting, premium composite material
- Bolder, richer colors compared to typical composite or wood boards
- Ultra low-maintenance: never needs painting, staining or sealing
- Eco-friendly: uses 96% recycled material
What's The Difference Between The Fiberon Good Life Collections?
The Fiberon Good Life decking line includes two separate collections: one with boards blending multiple colors and the other with solid-colored boards.
- Multi-tonal colors with exotic hardwood looks
- Color options: Beach House, Bungalow, Cabana, Tuscan Villa
- Solid colors for a the classic look of stained wood
- Color options: Cabin, Cottage
Complete The Look
Fascia boards attach vertically to the outside of your deck frame. They perfectly match Fiberon's other Good Life options:
- Fiberon Good Life Deck Boards for the surface of your deck and horizontal stair treads
- Fiberon Good Life Stair Risers for the vertical risers of your deck stairs
How To Attach & Hide Your Screws
Because they hang vertically, fascia boards require specialized fasteners. We recommend the Starborn PRO PLUG System, which includes screws and color-matching plugs to give your fascia a smooth, unblemished finish.
|Colors||Escapes: Cabana, Tuscan Villa, Bungalow and Beach House|
Weekender: Cabin and Cottage
|Collection||Escapes & Weekender||Material Type||Composite: 3-sided PermaTech Cap||Board Type||Solid Fascia Board|
|Pack Size||(1) Fascia Board|
|Edge Profile||Square Edge|
(width x length)
|11-1/4 in x 3/4 in x 12 ft|
|Compatible Fasteners||Plug Systems|
PRO PLUG® Hidden Screw & Plug Fastening System for Trex Fascia by Starborn Composite Screws DECKFAST® Fascia System by Starborn
|Warranty||View Fiberon Warranty Information
Purchaser must register their product to ensure warranty coverage.