Beveled Washer For 3/16-Inch Feeney Cable
CableRail Stainless Beveled Washer for 3/16 inch Cable by Feeney
- Allows Feeney CableRail to install easily on angled stair railings
- Made from corrosion-resistant grade 316 stainless steel
Easily install Feeney CableRail onto deck stairs of nearly any angle with specialized Beveled Washers.
These Beveled Washers are designed for use with 3/16-inch diameter Feeney cable. If you're using 1/8-inch diameter cable, use Beveled Washers for 1/8-inch Cable instead.
How To Choose The Right Washer For Your Project
- Choose from three angle options (26°, 32°, and 37°) to find the closest match for the slope of your stairs.
- If you're using a Quick-Connect fitting on your cable, choose the Quick-Connect washer with the 9/16-inch inside diameter.
- If you're using a threaded terminal on your cable, choose the Threaded Stud washer with the 9/32-inch inside diameter.
|Sizes/Feeney Item Number||
9/16 in, 26 Degree = #3795
9/16 in, 32 Degree = #3798
9/16 in, 37 Degree = #3787
9/32 in, 26 Degree = #3790
9/32 in, 32 Degree = #3799
9/32 in, 37 Degree = #3796
|Material Type||Stainless steel|
|Type||9/16 in (for 3/16 in Quick-Connect ends)
9/32 in (for 1/8 or 3/16 Threaded Terminal ends)
(width x depth x height)
9/16 in = 3/4 in x 3/4 in x 9/16 in
9/32 in = 3/4 in x 3/4 in x 9/32 in
|Warranty||View CableRail Warranty Information|